Monday, May 5, 2014

New Website

I have been SO busy the past couple weeks working at my ice cream shop, Island Ice Cream, and filling orders from The Green Gift Company (THANKS EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN ORDERING)! But I have also been trying to get my new company, The Green Gift Company, "out there". I wanted to get more people informed about all I had to offer so I made a Facebook page, www.facebook.com/thegreengift, a logo and stated working on SEO, pictures and an endless list of other methods to get more business.

While reading articles about growing my business I came across a lot of them that said I needed my own website. It scared me a little...at first. Then I began doing more research on building websites and the benefits and decided I would try it out. After starting to build my website on a few different website builders I finally found one that I think is going to work for now. I am only starting out and don't have a large selection of products right now so I was looking for something FAST. I found it! They even let me link my blogger to the webpage so I can be at two places at once. MAGIC! I made my website with Squarespace and within 3 days I am ready to go LIVE! EKKK. I am sure there are MANY bugs that will need to be worked out but that is what friends are for, right?

So PLEASE check out my website www.thegreengiftcompany.com and tell me what you think. Comment below and let me have it. I promise to not get offended. I am just starting out and can use all the advice I can get!I will be adding new gifts daily to my website and my etsy page. So be sure to check back often.

After today I will be posting much more often and check back to see my Mothers Day blog later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment